Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello...

Hello there! I sure have missed my blogging friends. I was having problems, staying connected to my blog. I would sign on to it, and it would kick me right off. I was frustrated to say the least. The problem is fixed now, so back to blogging! :) I have so much to blog about, that has passed. I decided to just start from here, and move forwards. I have a post coming later today. I just wanted to let everyone know all is well here. I hope all is well there too! :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Glad you are back blogging!

September 9, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger donna said...

we missed you! Welcome back!

September 9, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Lene said...

I am so glad you are back. I think a few of us had blogger problems this summer.

September 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger kristin said...

i am so glad you are back to blogging! i love the look of your blog right now - the yellow and teal are gorgeous!

September 9, 2009 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger sista # 2 said...

check the text i sent ya ;)

September 9, 2009 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Glad to hear things are going well. I have the same feeling, blogging has been put on the backburner next to start of school!! Can't wait to read more!

September 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

So glad you are back I've missed you! That was so fun having you there today! I always love when I can spend time with you!

September 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

whew! I've missed your blogging too so I'm glad you've fixed the problem and look forward to more posts soon. ;-)

September 10, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home